Monday, June 3, 2013

MIss Oklahoma KickOff!

Saturday, June 1st was the first event for Miss Oklahoma. It was the Masquerade on the Red Carpet! This event was sponsored my BodyTrends, and every contestant had to make their own mask. I was so impressed with all of the creative masks everyone had! This was such a fun event. Starting with a runway show, with a runway that lights up when you walk on it! Then pictures with Miss Oklahoma, Alicia Clifton, and Miss Oklahoma's Outstanding Teen, Julianne Thomison! Then the night ends with a photoboth and mingling with others. So fun getting to see my pageant sisters again! I cannot wait to hangout with them, I am ready for hours and hours of fun rehearsals. I am open and ready to see what God has in store for me this year.
 With My Grand Lake director, Cheno Kennedy
 With Miss Oklahoma's Outstanding Teen, Julianne Thomison

The mask I made

No comments:

Post a Comment